The Fuse bar will be brimming with a great choice of lager, ales, cider, wine and prosecco, Pimms and soft drinks throughout the festival weekend (no spirits), including our very own Fuse Festival Ale courtesy of our friends at Brewhouse & Kitchen.
We will be using our funky re-usable Ecocups, sponsored by Freedom Brewery and by Superstar Academy, to help reduce waste at the festival. You will be charged £1.00 for your cup with your first drink, but can have this refunded at the end if you do not want to keep it (but we are sure everyone will want to!). You can even bring your Fuse 2017 Ecocup along instead.
We are pleased to have had such wonderful support and enthusiasm from food traders from far and wide, all wanting to provide their delicious creations to the Fuse festival goers!
- Cafe2U Lichfield – freshly brewed coffees, teas, muffins, cold drinks, paninis, sandwiches
- Beaudesert Park Farm – Rare breed burgers, hotdogs, bacon sarnies, drinks
- Spice it up BBQ – Caribbean food. Fish, chicken, wraps, salads, corn
- Chloe’s Munchbox – long-standing supporters of Fuse, providing burgers, hotdogs, chips, jacket potatoes, steak sandwiches, tea, coffee and cold drinks
- Loco Lobo – Tex Mex Street Food made from scratch with only the best fresh ingredients
- Fresh Woodfired Kitchen – delicious and fresh crispy pizzas
- Authentic India – Indian veggie and vegan, rices and snacks
- Cathedral Crepes – sweet and savoury crepes
- Gyro Guys – Wraps with chicken, salad and chips
- Ridiculousy Rich – Traybakes and cakes
- The Noodle Box – Japanese style noodles
- The Fish and Chip Van Ltd – guess what?! Fish n Chips!
- The Thai Kitchen – fragrant Thai dishes to suit all tastes
- Cannock Dairies Ice Cream van – ice cream, drinks and slush
The Fuse Festival Market has a great mix of stalls and festival goodies if you fancy a bit of retail therapy between the bands and activities!
- Sweetie Paradise – pick and mix sweets and candyfloss
- Trading Faces – Face painting and glitter beards and eyes
- Henna Fest – Henna tattoos, jewellery, gifts, leather jewellery, masks, sun catchers
- Utopia Handmade Vintage – Indian products, clothes, jewellery, vintage items
- Fantasia hair wraps – Flower crowns, hair wrapping
- Dark Art Air Brushin – Airbrush tattoos and on t-shirts and other clothing items
- Grey Goat Guitars – Hand made instruments – guitars from biscuit tins or cigar boxes! Running workshops too to make a ukulele from a pizza box!
- HRHM Crafts – jewellery and hair bits and pieces
- Heartfelt Creations – crafty gifts
- Acorn Ford, Burntwood
- Utility Warehouse – Win a Mini competition!