The Fuse Customer Contract
Fuse is an event for the whole family and while entrance is free, a donation would be welcome.
We are working with Staffordshire Police, Staffordshire County Council and Lichfield District Council to encourage responsible behaviour and an attitude to alcohol consumption which contributes to everyone’s enjoyment and safety.
Alcohol can only be bought and consumed within the Fuse fenced area.
We reserve the right to undertake random searches for dangerous objects, alcohol or illegal substances.
We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject you from the event if you:
- Cause inconvenience, nuisance or offence to other people including staff.
- Appear drunk or under the influence of drugs.
- Are found to be in the possession of dangerous objects, alcohol, illegal substances, or illegal drugs.
- Remove, interfere with, or damage property.
- Climb on fences, barriers, equipment etc.
- Buy or consume alcohol and cannot prove you are at least 18.
- Buy alcohol for anyone under the age of 18.
- Bring alcohol on to the site.
- Take any alcohol off the site.
- Allow your dog to inconvenience others, or do not clean up after it.
- Smoke or vape in, or at the entrances of any of the marquees, facilities or designated areas.
- Are found in possession of any liquids which are not in sealed containers.
- Bring in or obtain any glass objects or containers.
- Refuse to act as required by FUSE staff in the interest of your own or others safety or enjoyment
We operate the “Challenge 25” policy, so if you look younger than 25 please don’t be offended if:
- We ask you for proof of your age when you buy alcohol or if you are in possession of alcohol.
- You appear to be in possession of alcohol and are subject to a search in accordance with the Drinking in Public Place Order (DPPO) covering Beacon Park, which allows alcohol to be confiscated from you.
If you intend to buy or consume alcohol, please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18 – PASS is the recognised national proof of ID.
Lost children will be taken to the Information Point.
Please ensure your children are made familiar with their surroundings so that, should they become separated from you, they will know where to go for help.
Please familiarise yourself with the location of the on-site first aid point and its qualified staff.
Do not light fires, BBQs or Chinese lanterns anywhere in Beacon Park.
Please be considerate to our neighbours – enter and leave the site quietly, particularly at night.
Park in the car parks provided, not on surrounding roads.
Leave no trace – take home all of your possessions, bin all of your rubbish and leave our beautiful park spotless.